Research at Epitech
Today, we consider two scientific fields of major importance for the challenges that humanity will called upon to address in the decades to come..
Essential fields of research for the future
Required to be renewed in depth through the increased use of digital tools, in particular those derived from artificial intelligence, these fields of research are:
- The transmission of knowledge and know-how
- The organization and resilience of territories and societies
Epitech, through its history, its achievements and its very essence, is uniquely positioned to support this transition:
- Our unique teaching methods , which covers more than 25 cities in France and throughout the world, constantly encourages us to articulate organizational issues rooted in the country.
- Our collaborative network of schools which covers more than 25 cities in France and throughout the world, constantly encourages us to articulate organizational issues rooted in the country.
- The thousand IT experts that we train each year, and the hundreds of teachers who support them, have built up a knowledge base and practices in the field of innovation that contributes to numerous new IT projects in the service of society’s transformations.
Innovation without social progress is meaningless
Today, we believe that it is crucial not to be content with acting at our own level, but also to contribute on a larger scale in these research fields in order to collectively provide a solution that rises to the challenges of society.
As a result of this reflection, we have decided to set up an analysis and modeling laboratory in human and social sciences with, within this laboratory, these two major application themes: education and territories.
Call for researchers
In this context, in order to strengthen the internal research team by giving it in particular all the multidisciplinary makeup that suits such an undertaking, we are opening several research positions in 2020.Download the teacher-researcher job offer form (M/F)